Monday, August 23, 2010

New Theme and HTML Page News

Well, the new purple and light gray theme was released today. Did anyone get the hint from the purple in the icons for topic images? Yeah, I didn't think so. :P Anyways, if you have any problems with the theme, just tell us about it in the topic "Some News". Also, if you didn't read it there, I will be away for a few days, so the forum is completely in the other staff's hand for a while, but I am sure they will do a great job. As far as the HTML page goes, it is very close to finished. The Page is going to include a lot of things. One thing it will have is the link to an official staff list. Therefore, the list must be made before the HTML page can be uploaded. If it is going to take longer than about 5 days to upload, I will give another sneak peak (I will add more to it this time I promise xD).

~Bam

3 comments: